The products shall be delivered to the address indicated by the Purchaser during the purchase on the website. The Purchaser shall ensure that his or her name and address details are accurate and complete.
When the package is sent, we send the Purchaser its corresponding number by email.
The packages are delivered via the “tracked Colissimo” service or via Chronopost against signature by the recipient or by a duly mandated person. Said digitised signature and its reproduction constitute proof of delivery of the package.
The shipping time shall be from 24 to 48 hours.
Delivery times are as follows:
- Colissimo de la Poste (French Post Office service) for France, 2 working days and for Europe 4 to 8 working days.
- Chronopost: by 1 p.m. the next day for France, 1 to 3 days for Europe, 48 hours for French overseas departments, 2 to 5 days for the rest of the world.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically and are indicated before each order is confirmed.
France: free delivery on orders over €200 (vouchers included) by Colissimo.
Abroad: free delivery on orders over €300 (gift and discount vouchers included) by Colissimo.
For purchases under these amounts, shipping costs are as follows:
- Colissimo France: for European France, Monaco and Andorra, €8.90
- Colissimo overseas departments: €18.60
- Colissimo International:
- European Union and Switzerland, €17
- Eastern European countries (excluding European Union, Switzerland and Russia), Norway and the Maghreb, €21.50
- Other destinations, €28.50
- Chronopost for European France: €12.50 for home delivery, €8.50 for delivery to collection point
- Chronopost International:
- European Union: €22
- Europe (outside European Union): €35
- Overseas departments, Africa, Asia, America, Oceania: €63
The Purchaser shall be responsible for paying the customs duties and other taxes due in the destination country.
In the event of the package being returned because it is wrongly addressed or not being presented before the deadline at a collection point or Post Office, the Purchaser shall be invoiced for the second delivery.
On receiving the package, the Purchaser shall check that it matches his or her order. He or she shall immediately inform ALNH if any product items are wrongly delivered.
No claims relating to the delivery itself shall be accepted if the package appears to have been delivered, with the computerised system (“flashing”) of the French Post Office or Chronopost constituting proof of delivery. In the event of any obvious defect in the package (notably, if the package is damaged or open, shows traces of liquid, etc.), the Purchaser or the recipient of the products ordered shall not open the package but instead present it unopened within five working days at a Post Office or Chronopost centre and fill in a “constat de spoliation” (declaration of damage) there. Opening said package precludes any recourse against the French Post Office or Chronopost. The Purchaser shall inform ALNH of said incidents within 48 hours by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the order number.
ALNH shall do its utmost to deliver the package as rapidly as possible, within 30 days at the latest. In case of difficulties, ALNH shall undertake to duly inform the Purchaser. ALNH accepts no liability for excessively long delivery times due to the postal services.